Globus Reviews (567)Write a review
CathleenWritten on March 13th, 2023Everything went perfectly, from the tour guide and driver, to the sites chosen for us.
SharonWritten on March 5th, 2023The booking experience was easy, and every detail clearly laid out. The price point was great! I will book with Tourradar again.
PatrickWritten on February 27th, 2023See our comments made directly to Globus Tours.
AnonymousWritten on February 24th, 2023Great tour! Excellent guide! Wonderful time!
AnonymousWritten on February 23rd, 2023Our guide Victor wads great. He knows a lot about Portugal. He always gives good advises where to eat or buy souvenirs
CaroleWritten on February 8th, 2023Excellent. Guide and driver were helpful and knowledgeable. They helped us through the whole process and with the multiple transfers in our trip
Bonnie Scotland7 days • (21)
- Visit lively cities and charming villages
- Cruise along pretty islands on picturesque Loch Lomond
- Enjoy a guided tour of a whiskey distillery
- -9% off
Classical Greece8 days • (6)From $2,229 $2,029
- -2% off
Spectacular Alaska!10 days • (8)From $4,009 $3,909
- -2% off
Italian Mosaic13 days • (4)From $4,159 $4,059
The Best of Austria & Switzerland11 days • (7)From $3,899
Essential Britain & Ireland10 days • (12)
- See the best of Ireland and Britain
- Visit the legendary Cardiff Castle and Edinburgh Castle
- Explore architectural remains and energetic cities
- -3% off
America's National Parks10 days • (2)From $3,749 $3,649
America's National Parks with Denver11 days • (2)
- See stunning scenery and amazing wildlife
- Visit the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone’s Lower Falls
- Enjoy a chuck wagon cookout and Wild West show
AfricaSee all 32 tours
AsiaSee all 52 tours
Australia/OceaniaSee all 46 tours
EuropeSee all 125 tours
Latin AmericaSee all 76 tours
North AmericaSee all 85 tours
1. The little extras
Globus adds in more visits, more experiences and more sightseeing into every vacation, without the extra price. So the only surprises you’ll discover on your vacation will be hidden gems, not hidden charges.
2. The best locations
Globus believes there’s nothing better than staying right in the heart of your destination. That’s why they only work with the best hotels near all the famous sights.
Globus understands that sometimes you just want to enjoy some solo moments on your trip. Sit in a window at a cafe and watch world go by, or go exploring at your leisure. They don’t overschedule so you have just the right amount of free time for individual exploration.
4. The true culture of a destination
Globus tour guides and tour directors are completely immersed in your destination's culture. They speak the language, they know the history and they can show you all the amazing secret spots off the guided path.
5. The world’s greatest sites
Globus works hard to get you front and centre of the world’s greatest sites. They minimize lines and wait times as much as possible, so you can have more fun doing the things that make your trip memorable.
6. Unforgettable Experiences
Have you dreamt of having a night at the theatre in London? A canal cruise of Venice? With Globus, you can plan and book all your dream experiences before you arrive at your destinations.
7. Extraordinary Local Favourites
Stay overnight in a French chateau. Learn to fish in Vietnam. Take a cooking class with a family in Cape Town. Globus likes to call these experiences ‘Local Favourites’, and they are extraordinary experiences that will give you an authentic local perspective.
8. Stay connected
At Globus, they know how important it is to stay in touch with family and friends while you’re away. So they make sure you have access to free Wi-Fi on the coach and in most of your hotels. That way, there’s no waiting when you want to have access to the weather, maps, reviews and more.
Health & Safety with Globus Journeys
COVID 19 Health & Safety Measures
The following requirements are in place traveling Internationally and domestically beginning Sept. 1, 2021:
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 in the form of written documentation (paper or electronic copy), in English. Vaccination documentation must include information that identifies the person and vaccination date(s). Proof of full vaccination must show that official vaccination dose(s) were administered at least 14-days prior to the start of your first service purchased from the Globus family of brands. Globus accepts vaccines authorized or recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC). Travelers may encounter additional requirements if their vaccine is not recognized by the travel destination.
For children who do not qualify for vaccination, one of the two forms of documentation are required to travel:
1) Verifiable negative COVID-19 test result in the form of written documentation (paper or electronic copy), in English. Testing must be performed by an entity recognized by your government of residence, using a viral test (NAAT/PCR or antigen). The test result documentation must include information that identifies the person, a specimen collection date and the type of test. A negative test result must show the test was done within 72 hours before the start of your first service purchased from the Globus family of brands.
2) If you recovered from COVID-19 in the last three months, and have met the criteria to end isolation, you may travel instead with documentation of recovery, which includes a positive test result and a letter from your health care provider that states you have been cleared to end isolation (return to work, travel, etc.) The test result documentation and letter must include information that identifies the person, a specimen collection date and the type of test. A positive test result must show test was done within 3 months of the start of your first service purchased from the Globus family of brands.
A SAFE & WARM WELCOME:
We will enact new tour check-in procedures and pre-trip health screenings to offer guests a safe start to their journey, including adherence to social distancing requirements.
BLENDING CULTURAL PROXIMITY WITH SOCIAL DISTANCE:
We will ensure safe distances for our guests throughout the journey, on coach and during excursions. This includes providing masks for our guests use at any time where social proximity could be an issue as well as the possibility of reducing group sizes, if required. And wireless listening technology—including our Go Beyond Devices in Europe—enables safe distances between our guests and other travelers on excursions.
IN TOURING WE TRUST
Globus has always greeted the most fascinating places across the globe with unmatched intrigue, curiosity and wonder. Along the way, we’ve discovered the sights to see, encountered the people to meet, engaged in the customs to sample and indulged in the cuisine to taste. And we’ve done this while bundling unrivalled knowledge from Tour Directors and local guides with first-class accommodations and transportation to help you greet the globe on a journey that goes beyond the ordinary. In short, touring offers over-the-moon experiences without overthinking.
When travellers, like you, choose a Globus tour, you say “goodbye” to worry, leaving you free to wander and wonder about the world around you. And that idea – and promise – couldn’t be more prevalent and welcomed today. While today’s world has changed, what remains certain is Globus’ commitment to your safety, comfort and peace-of-mind.
TRUST IN TOGETHERNESS.
When you travel with Globus, you’re choosing to explore the world in a select group of like-minded travellers: People who stick together, from start-to-finish. Now more than ever, there’s a great comfort – and extraordinary confidence – in that choice.
SMALL GROUPS, BIG EXPERIENCES.
Globus makes it easy to explore the world with calm and confidence with Small Group Discoveries available in many destinations. With an average of 24 guests per departure (in some cases even fewer), there’s always room to roam with extra space between you and other travellers—while still getting up close to fascinating attractions and the stories that make experiences feel personal and connected.
GETTING AROUND, SAFE & SOUND.
Rest assured our state-of-the-art coaches and vehicles have undergone thorough cleaning protocols between tours, and each day starts with a freshly-cleaned motorcoach and touch-ups at each stop. Before you board, we will provide hand sanitiser, luggage disinfection and assigned seating to prevent the spread of germs.
OUR TDS ARE THE BEES KNEES.
No one knows the ins and outs of your destination like your Globus Tour Director And no one are better equipped to ensure your time with us is both happy and healthy. Their local insights and experience, along with support from our local operations offices, means there’s someone always looking out for you, 24/7. Enhanced health and safety training keeps them a step ahead of potential on-trip issues, and allows them to focus on your well-being and comfort throughout your journey.
YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME.
Globus has hand-picked each and every hotel we use, vetted to meet our standards of quality, cleanliness, service and amenities. Each hotel has been checked to ensure they are meeting or exceeding government-mandated standards, and each must pass our strict health and safety requirements before you set foot in the lobby.
THE LURE OF THE LESS TRAVELED.
While it might be the iconic sights of the world that first entice us to pack our bags for adventure, it’s often the tucked-away towns, lesser-known nooks and secluded seafronts that beckon us to return.
Our “Undiscovered” series of tours invite you to trade the Colosseum for the narrow lanes of Tuscan towns; the hustle and bustle of London for the quiet landscapes of the English countryside; Europe’s seas of tourists for the coastal villages of the Mediterranean and the crowded cities of North America for smaller, crowd-pleasing gems, from sea to shining sea.
The world has changed, but what remains certain is our commitment to guest safety and peace-of-mind while traveling. Not only have we enhanced our on-trip health and safety protocols with our new Assurance program, we are also offering you risk-free, hassle-free and strings-free bookings.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN TRAVELING WITH US
Globus is dedicated to giving our guests a safe, stress-free getaway. To that end, with help from our Global Health & Safety Team, we’ve established a set of enhanced pre- and on-trip protocols and procedures to ensure health – and happiness – throughout your journey with us.
View On-Trip Protocols & Procedures: https://www.globusjourneys.com/user/images/protocols.pdf
BEFORE YOU GO
We’ll take every step to ensure you and your travelling companions are ready for the journey. Along with a host of pre-trip information to help you prepare for your tour, you’ll have access to the GlobusGO App—a great resource for your tour schedule and details, your destination, and any updates related to your trip.
And as an additional assurance measure, we’re providing guests with a set of health and safety advice and instructions, ensuring that all health considerations have been taken into account before leaving home.
Globus offers Small Group Discoveries for many destinations, giving you the option to limit your fellow travellers to an average of just 24, or fewer, in some cases.
Plus, we’re here for you. Our Vacation Planners are available every day to answer questions and ensure you’re confident in your upcoming journey—we love to hear from you!
HEADING FOR HOME
Our aim is that your tour leaves you as healthy—and happy—as when you left (we strive for happier!). Efficient and reliable airport transfers are available (and are included when you purchase flights with us), so that’s one less thing to worry about.
And, as you prepare for the journey home, If you need any assistance or are not feeling 100%, just let your Tour Director know and we can help find local medical assistance to get you ship-shape before your return.
Globus will continue to review and update Assurance initiatives as we make our return to the world, including adhering to – and building upon – the standards set forth by travel and health agencies across the globe, including the European Centre for Disease Prevention (ECDC), the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) and United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA).
From our inception, The Globus family of brands has cast a light on the world’s most fascinating places and people – inviting wayfarers and wanderers like you to bask in their glory, intrigue and wonder. Along the way, we’ve helped travelers uncover ancient traditions while meeting the locals dedicated to preserving them; to meander historic hallways while giving back to the societies that safeguard them; and to put down the guidebooks and pick up a greater understanding of the world and its people.
Immersed in enlightening experiences, we naturally gain a deeper appreciation – one that leads to greater compassion, consideration and curiosity as we ask ourselves, what else can we do to protect our planet, preserve our sacred places and help humankind?
Globus Lighthouse Project
Enter the Globus® Lighthouse Project - an illuminating initiative where we can all come together to tread lightly and give generously for the globe's greater good. Globus, along with sister companies Avalon Waterways, Cosmos, and Monograms, invite our travelers and partners to help us in supporting causes that provide for a more sustainable planet and a brighter tomorrow.
This op has the following sustainability certifications:
Sustainable Travel International & One Planet Network
These are the initiatives that this operator has in place to make your adventure more sustainable:
- We host community-building or sustainability projects for tour-goers to partake in
Supporting Destinations and Local Communities
- Hires local guides
- Brings our passengers to locally run restaurants & businesses
- We consciously try to reduce over-tourism by taking travellers outside of the main visitor hubs
- Does not offer any single use plastic on tour
- Has a recycling program for our guests on tour
- Does not offer any tours that include elephant riding
- Does not offer any tours that use animals for entertainment
- We avoid places that sell/eat parts of endangered animals on tour
- Uses local transportation while on tour
- Uses energy-efficient transportation while on tour
- Tours stay in locally run hotels/accommodations
- Selects accommodation providers that have sustainability programs in place
- Most/all of our suppliers have sustainability programs in place
- Hosts community-building or sustainability projects for staff to partake in
- Educates passengers about sustainability while on tour
- Educates people about sustainability through our marketing
Contact our Travel Experts
+1 844 311 8331
Our team of experienced tour specialists have travelled to hundreds of countries around the globe and have decades of first-hand travel experience to share. Contact us now to have all of your tour-related questions answered!